Sunday, April 17, 2011

Felt so good this morning!

This morning I felt so good. Why did I feel so good? Well, the first thing I did, before I even got out of bed, was to close my eyes and go through my list of things to be grateful for.

It is getting easier and easier each time I do it. Each time I go through my gratitude list, the emotions get stronger and stronger.

I feel so much better today! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Honestly, if you guys have not created your gratitude list yet and are not looking at it each morning, you do not know what you are missing out on.

Go ahead, sit down and write up your gratitude list. I want you to set aside 20 minutes right now to write up your gratitude list. If you do not do it now, you will never do it.

And for those of you who have written up your gratitude list, congratulations I say.

Set your list next to your bed. Tomorrow morning when you wake up, the first thing I want you to do is go over the list. Remind yourself of all the things you have to be grateful for in your life. Close your eyes and feel how grateful you are for each item on your gratitude list.

Do this daily and eventually it will become a habit.

Peace out, and keep working towards happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment